Compatible QSFP+ Module 40G 100M Multi Mode Fiber QSFP SR4
1. Payment: T/T, Western Union, Paypal and so on
2. MOQ: 1pcs
3. Package Information: We packing all our products in the
customized anti-static plastic trays in cartons or vacuum bag, to
minimize the damage occurred during the transportation.
1. 40Gb/s QSFP+ iSR4 100m 4DDM Optic Transceiver
2. Condition: New Original
3. Manufacturer: RayOptek
4.Temperature: 0 to +70 degree
5.Low power consumption <1.5W
6. OEM and ODM,Buyer Label Offered
7. RoHS Compliant
The Rayoptek RQ-M40S85-C00 is a Four-Channel, Pluggable, Parallel,
Fiber-Optic QSFP+ Transceiver for InfiniBand
QDR/DDR/SDR,12G/10G/8G/4G/2G fiber channel, PCIe and SAS
Applications. The QSFP full-duplex optical module offers 4
independent transmit and receive channels, each capable of 11.3Gbps
operation for an aggregate data rate of 45.2Gbps 100m using OM3
fiber. These modules are designed to operate over multimode fiber
systems using 850nmVCSEL laser array.An optical fiber ribbon cable
with an MPO/MTPTM connector can be plugged into the QSFP module receptacle. QSFP+
iSR4 is one kind of parallel transceiver which provides increased
port density and total system cost savings.
1. Four-channel full-duplex transceiver modules
2. Transmission data rate up to 11.3Gbit/s per channel
3. Up to 100m on OM3 Multimode Fiber (MMF)and 150m on OM4 MMF
4. Low power consumption <1.5W
5. Operating case temperature 0°C to +70°C
6. 3.3V power supply voltage
7. RoHS 6 compliant
8. Hot Pluggable QSFP form factor
9. MPO connector receptacle
10. Built-in digital diagnostic function
1. InfiniBand QDR, DDR and SDR
2. Proprietary High Speed Interconnections
3. Data Center
|Application||40G Ethernet/ 40G Infiniband|
|Operating Temperature||0℃~ +70℃|
FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Are your optical transceiver new and original?
Yes, RayOptek research, design and manufacture all the optic
transceivers by own production. And all the products from RayOptek
are guarantee to be new and original .
2. Sample orders are available or not? What is your MOQ?
RayOptek accept the sample orders from the customer to test and
confirm the quality of the optic transceivers. We do not have MOQ,
one piece is also acceptable.
3. What is the lead time for the optical transceiver?
For the optical transceiver in stock, we can ship within 1-3
working days after PO confirmed. For the large quantity or special
requirement for the transceiver, please the exact lead time with
the sales Representative.
4. How is the shipment way and how long will it take?
RayOptek ship the transceivers to the customer usually by DHL,
FedEx, UPS or TNT. Normally, it takes around 3~5 days to arrive.
The exact arrival time depends on the express company.
5. Do your transceivers compatible to the equipment of some famous
Yes, the optical transceivers of RayOptek are compatible to these
equipment. We can code the optic transceiver according to the
6. What is your payment terms?
RayOptek support the payment terms of T/T, West Union and cash.
7. What is your warranty period for the optic transceiver?
We promise 2 year guarantee for all the optic transceivers shipped
8. What is your process for the quality control of the optic
RayOptek have professional testing equipment and QC team. Our
engineer design our own oscillograph, and all the transceivers must
be fully tested before the shipment to guarantee the perfect