10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ 10G AOC 300m Distance Transmission on OM3
1. Module Form: 10Gbps SFP+ Active Optical Cable
2. Date Rate: 10G
3. Length: 5m
4. Temperature: 0 to +70 degree
5. Low power consumption <0.35W per end
1. Low power consumption <0.35W per end
2. Electrical interface compliant to SFF-8431
3. Up to 300m on OM3 MMF
4. 850nm VCSEL transmitter, PIN photo-detector receiver
5. Operating case temperature 0 °C to +70°C
6. 3.3V power supply voltage
7. RoHS 6 compliant
8. Hot Pluggable SFP+ form factor
9. good EMI performance
1. 10 Gigabit Ethernet
2. 1x InfiniBand QDR. DDR, SDR
3. High-performance computing clusters
4. 4G and 8G Fibre Channel Applications
5. Servers, switches, storage,host card adapters and datacenter
|Operating Temperature||0℃~ +70℃|
The RayOptek’S SFP+ Active Optical Cables are direct-attach fiber
assemblies with SFP+ connectors. They have very good power
consumption performance .They are suitable for very short distances
and offer a cost-effective way to connect within racks and across
adjacent racks. RayOptek SFP+ Active Optical Cables’s length is up
to 300 meters on OM3 MMF.
Why choose RayOptek?
1. RayOptek consist of a group the photonics experts and
professional technical engineers domestic and abroad.
2. We focus on the development of 10G/40G/100G high end optic
transceiver, and RayOptek are INDEED the design and manufacturer of
the high speed optic transceiver with our own product scheme.
3. Assured source of supply ensure us to supply the high quality
4. Experienced marketing team will help the customer with the
professional product knowledge and market trends.
5. Mature technology in high speed optic transceiver and reasonable
price to show the customer our strength and profession.