Active Optical Cable 10G AOC SFP+ to SFP+ 3 Meter or Customized
1. Model Number: RA-P10N03-C00
2. Application: 10G Ethernet
3. Connector: AOC
4. Product: 10G SFP+ 3M AOC
5. Datarate: 10Gb/s
6. Transceiver Type: SFP+
7. Length: 3m
8. Operating Temperature:0 to +70°C
1. Low power consumption <0.35W per end
2. Electrical interface compliant to SFF-8431
3. Up to 300m on OM3 MMF
4. 850nm VCSEL transmitter, PIN photo-detector receiver
5. Operating case temperature 0 °C to +70°C
6. 3.3V power supply voltage
7. RoHS 6 compliant
8. Hot Pluggable SFP+ form factor
9. good EMI performance
1. 10 Gigabit Ethernet
2. 1x InfiniBand QDR. DDR, SDR
3. High-performance computing clusters
4. 4G and 8G Fibre Channel Applications
5. Servers, switches, storage,host card adapters and datacenter
|Operating Temperature||0℃~ +70℃|
The RayOptek’S SFP+ Active Optical Cables are direct-attach fiber
assemblies with SFP+ connectors. They have very good power
consumption performance .They are suitable for very short distances
and offer a cost-effective way to connect within racks and across
adjacent racks. RayOptek SFP+ Active Optical Cables’s length is up
to 300 meters on OM3 MMF.
FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Are your optical transceiver new and original?
Yes, RayOptek research, design and manufacture all the optic
transceivers by own production. And all the products from RayOptek
are guarantee to be new and original .
2. Sample orders are available or not? What is your MOQ?
RayOptek accept the sample orders from the customer to test and
confirm the quality of the optic transceivers. We do not have MOQ,
one piece is also acceptable.
3. What is the lead time for the optical transceiver?
For the optical transceiver in stock, we can ship within 1-3
working days after PO confirmed. For the large quantity or special
requirement for the transceiver, please the exact lead time with
the sales Representative.
4. How is the shipment way and how long will it take?
RayOptek ship the transceivers to the customer usually by DHL,
FedEx, UPS or TNT. Normally, it takes around 3~5 days to arrive.
The exact arrival time depends on the express company.
5. Do your transceivers compatible to the equipment of some famous
Yes, the optical transceivers of RayOptek are compatible to these
equipment. We can code the optic transceiver according to the
6. What is your payment terms?
RayOptek support the payment terms of T/T, West Union and cash.
7. What is your warranty period for the optic transceiver?
We promise 2 year guarantee for all the optic transceivers shipped
8. What is your process for the quality control of the optic
RayOptek have professional testing equipment and QC team. Our
engineer design our own oscillograph, and all the transceivers must
be fully tested before the shipment to guarantee the perfect