4x25Gb/s QSFP28 AOC 3.3V OM3 Lenght of 5 Meter Active Cable with
1. Module Form: 100G QSFP28 5M Active Optic Cable
2. Date Rate: 100G
3. Length: 5M
4. Temperature: 0 to +70 degree
5. Low power consumption <3.5W per end
1. Four-channel full-duplex active optical cable
2. Transmission data rate up to 26Gbit/s per channel
3. Reliable VCSEL array technology using multimode fiber
4. Available in standard lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50,70m
5. Low power consumption <3.5W
6. Operating case temperature 0°C to +70°C
7. 3.3V power supply voltage
8. RoHS 6 compliant
9. Hot Pluggable QSFP form factor
1. 100G Ethernet
3. Infiniband QDR/DDR/SDR
4. 4G/8G/10G Fibre Channel
|Part No||Data Transfer Rate||Max Distance||Product Name|
|RA-QA0N05-C00||100G||300m||100G QSFP28 AOC|
|Media||Fiber Type||Length||Operating Temperature|
|OM3||Optic Cable||5m||0 ~ 70 °C|
|QSFP28||1 ~ 3 Years|
The RayOptek QSFP28 active optic cables are a high performance, low
power consumption, long reachinterconnect solution supporting 100G
Ethernet ,or InfiniBand QDR/DDR/SDR, 12.5G/10G/8G/4G/2G fiber
channel ,PCIe and SAS. It is compliant with the QSFP MSA and IEEE
P802.3ba.RayOptek QSFP AOC is an assembly of 4 full-duplex lanes,
where each lane iscapable of transmitting data at rates up to
25.78125Gb/s, providing an aggregated rate of 104Gb/s. RayOptek
QSFP28 AOC is one kind of parallel transceiver which provides
increased port density and total system cost savings.
FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Are your optical transceiver new and original?
Yes, RayOptek research, design and manufacture all the optic
transceivers by own production. And all the products from RayOptek
are guarantee to be new and original .
2. Sample orders are available or not? What is your MOQ?
RayOptek accept the sample orders from the customer to test and
confirm the quality of the optic transceivers. We do not have MOQ,
one piece is also acceptable.
3. What is the lead time for the optical transceiver?
For the optical transceiver in stock, we can ship within 1-3
working days after PO confirmed. For the large quantity or special
requirement for the transceiver, please the exact lead time with
the sales Representative.
4. How is the shipment way and how long will it take?
RayOptek ship the transceivers to the customer usually by DHL,
FedEx, UPS or TNT. Normally, it takes around 3~5 days to arrive.
The exact arrival time depends on the express company.
5. Do your transceivers compatible to the equipment of some famous
Yes, the optical transceivers of RayOptek are compatible to these
equipment. We can code the optic transceiver according to the
6. What is your payment terms?
RayOptek support the payment terms of T/T, West Union and cash.
7. What is your warranty period for the optic transceiver?
We promise 2 year guarantee for all the optic transceivers shipped
8. What is your process for the quality control of the optic
RayOptek have professional testing equipment and QC team. Our
engineer design our own oscillograph, and all the transceivers must
be fully tested before the shipment to guarantee the perfect